Discover the cysteine
Cysteine is a nonessential amino acid (ie, is an amino acid that we can synthesize by ourselves) that very positively influences our body. Here are some of their properties:
• It acts as an antioxidant.
• Prevents vision loss and helps to fight cataracts.
• Protects against radiation damage.
• Protects both the liver and brain of the action of different toxins.
• It helps burn fat.
• Benefits when training muscles.
If you want to enjoy the positive effects of cysteine you better to eat meat, fish and eggs. There is an alternative for vegetarian diets. You will find Cysteine also in fruit, nuts, vegetables, grains, seeds and nuts.
A healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet are essential to ensure a good health.
Enter in www.nicetolook.com and discover more tips and advices for your eyecare.